- 3-4 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1/2 lb mushrooms sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces broccoli cooked well and drained
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Brown the sausage with the celery, onion and mushrooms.
Stir the softened cream cheese into the sausage mixture until well blended.
Coarsely chop the cooked broccoli.
Mix all ingredients and spread in a greased 9″x13″ baking dish.
Bake, covered with foil, at 350º for about 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake until hot and bubbly and top is lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.