2 boxes (14.1 oz each) refrigerated pie crust
1 can (21 oz) peach pie filling
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 egg white, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Remove pie crusts from package and allow to come to room temperature while you prepare filling.
3. Dump pie filling in a shallow bowl and dice peaches using a fork and knife (you want them to be small pieces).
4. Add in cinnamon and mix until blended. Set aside.
5. Unroll pie crusts and cut 6 circles from each crust using a 4-inch biscuit cutter. You may have to re-roll the scraps to get the 6th circle.
6. Using a 1 Tbsp. cookie scoop, drop peach pie filling into center of each pie crust circle.
7. Fold in half and pinch edges completely.
8. Fold pinched edges over and press with the tines of a fork to seal.
9. Poke hand pie with fork once, to prevent bursting.
10. Beat egg white in a small bowl until frothy.
11. Brush over the tops of each hand pie.
12. Bake on a parchment paper lined baking sheet (1 inch apart) for about 15 minutes, until browned.
13. While pies are baking, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
14. Remove cooked pies from baking sheet and drop (while warm) into glaze, coating it completely. I use two forks to flip it in the glaze and remove carefully.
15. Return to parchment paper and allow to set (about 5 minutes).
This recipes lends itself to variety just by using different fruit pie fillings!!!