BANANA CREAM PIE
NOT A DIET RECIPE!
1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked ( I love Graham Crust)
3 cups whole milk
1 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 egg yolks, slightly beaten
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. If using graham crust, brush with egg white and bake at 350 for 6 minutes or until golden.
2. In a large saucepan, heat the milk.
3. In a glass bowl, combine the sugar, flour and salt; gradually stir in the hot milk.
4. stirring constantly, cook until thickened.
5. In a small bowl, have the 3 egg yolks, slightly beaten, ready; stir a small amount of the hot mixture into beaten yolks; when thoroughly combined, stir yolks into hot mixture.
6. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
7. Remove from heat and blend in the butter and vanilla.
8. Let sit 10 minutes.
9. When ready to pour, slice bananas and scatter in pie shell; pour warm mixture over bananas.
10. Let cool
11. Top with sweetened whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Refrigerate 4 hours before serving. ~~~ Enjoy!!
☆Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing☆
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me —> www.facebook.com/tonja.busch.98
┊ ┊ ★Lose Weight NOW —> http://mrsbusch.SBC90.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group—-> www.facebook.com/groups/TeamSkinny01/
★Fire your boss here!—->http://mrsbusch.WinWithSBC.com/