BEST DEVILED EGGS EVER!
You can adjust the ingredients to your own taste.
1 Dozen Hard Boiled Eggs
4 slices of bacon (cooked & crumbled)
4 oz Softened Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
2 TBS Yellow Prepared Mustard
1/2 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
Cayenne Pepper To Taste
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1. Prepare eggs. Cool and peel.
2. Slice eggs lengthwise with a knife.
3. Gently remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
4. Add cream cheese, mayo, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper to taste, salt, and pepper to the yolks. Mix/mash well until smooth. I used a food processor and it came out SUPER creamy.
5. Scoop mixture into a pastry bag, or resealable gallon bag and fit a tip on if desired. I just used a ziploc bag. No tip required. you can simply cut a small corner of the bag off.
6. Squeeze mixture into the empty egg whites.
7. Top with a sprinkle of paprika and crushed bacon bits.
8. Best if chilled for at least 2 hours before serving.