CANDY CORN POKE CAKE
• one box of white cake mix, plus the ingredients needed to make it
• food coloring
• 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
• whipped topping
• candy corn (1 bag)
1. Make the cake batter as directed. Then divide it into three equal parts. Color one yellow, one orange, and leave one alone. Make sure you add enough to make it really vibrant.
2. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Spread the yellow layer evenly across the bottom, and then stick it in the freezer (make sure it is sitting flat). Leave it in there for 20 minutes.
3. As soon as you pull it out, very carefully add the orange layer, pouring it as evenly as possible around the pan, and gently spreading it out to cover the yellow. Put it back in the freezer for 20 more minutes.
4. Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on the cake mix.
5. Taking out the cake batter pan, again, carefully spread the white layer. Let it sit on top of the preheating oven for at least 30 minutes.
6. Bake according to package directions. As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, poke holes throughout the cake with the end of a wooden spoon. Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake, making sure to fill each hole.
7. Refrigerate overnight. Top with whipped topping, candy corn, and enjoy!
☆Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing☆
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me —> www.facebook.com/tonja.busch.98
┊ ┊ ★Lose Weight NOW —> http://mrsbusch.SBC90.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group—-> www.facebook.com/groups/TeamSkinny01/
★Fire your boss here!—->http://mrsbusch.WinWithSBC.com/