COCONUT CREAM BREAD PUDDING
COCONUT CREAM BREAD PUDDING – A new take on bread pudding that is rich and amazing!
1 (8 oz) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Domino Granulated Sugar
4 large eggs
2 cups half and half
1 cup canned cream of coconut
6 Tbsp butter, melted and divided
1 16 oz french bread loaf, crust removed, cut into 1 inch cubes
Vegetable cooking spray
1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1 bottle caramel topping as needed per serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat cream cheese at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and eggs, and beat at medium speed 2 minutes and until sugar is dissolved. Stir in 2 cups half and half, 1 cup of cream of coconut, and 3 TBSP melted butter. Stir in bread cubes. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Coat a 13 X 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour bread mixture into dish.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until set.
5. Stir together flaked coconut, walnuts or pecans, and 3 TBSP melted butter. Sprinkle coconut mixture over baked pudding, and bake 5-8 more minutes or until browned.
6. Cut bread pudding into 8 to 10 servings, and serve with caramel topping.