Feta, Cheddar & Spinach Muffins
These Feta Cheddar Cheese Spinach Muffins are exploding with flavor and so easy to make! Serve as a main dish with your favorite salad or serve them with your next soup.
300 g plain flour or Almond flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
100 g light cheddar cheese
150 g chopped feta
130 g baby leaf spinach
220 ml skim milk
1 tsp cayenne pepper
30 g butter melted or olive oil
half a red onion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 170C/350F degrees.
2. Use a pan to melt the butter and mix in chopped onion.
3. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
4. Whisk egg and milk in another bowl.
5. Combine with dry ingredients.
6. Add spinach and onion mixture.
7. Place in muffin cups forming round shapes with ice cream scoop.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes.