1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple “UNDRAINED”
2 boxes instant Jello coconut pudding mix (these only come in small boxes). You can substitute 1 large 6 serving size vanilla if you don’t like the coconut flavor.
8 oz sour cream
1 Extra serving sized graham cracker crust (I like to make my own 10” pie pan or 9” deep dish)
1 (8oz) can pineapple slices
8 maraschino cherries (or more if you like them)
1/2 cup sweetened flaked, coconut (optional)
1 (8oz) container of cool whip, divided
1. In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple ‘with’ its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined.
2. Fold in ~1/2 of the container of cool whip.
3. Put mixture into pie crust
4. Top with the rest of the Cool Whip
5. Drain pineapple slices and arrange on top of pie.
6. Sprinkle flaked coconut on top of pineapple (If you don’t like it leave it off).
7. Place cherries in center of pineapple rings.
8. Refrigerate several hours and serve
★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile. ♫ ..•* ★
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me —> www.facebook.com/tonja.busch.98
┊ ┊ ★Lose Weight NOW —> http://mrsbusch.SkinnyFiberPromo.com/
┊ ☆Join my Group—-> www.facebook.com/groups/TeamSkinny01/
★Fire your boss here!—->http://mrsbusch.WinWithSBC.com/