Lazy Eggs are fantastic when you have to feed breakfast to a large number of people. I highly recommend you try these out the next time you are craving something different for your breakfast. They’d even be great for a brunch.
Here’s what you do:
1) Spray each muffin well with nonstick spray.
2) Place a slice of ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
3) Place about a teaspoon or so of diced tomatoes on top of the ham.
4) Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the tomatoes.
5) Break one egg into each spot.
6) Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper on each.
7) Bake at 180/350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are as firm as you desire and the whites are cooked through.