LEMON ARTICHOKE CHICKEN
Your house will smell so amazing as this cooks in the oven!
1 whole or cut up chicken 4-5 lbs
Juice of 3 lemons
6 Tablespoons butter or coconut oil
4 Big garlic cloves rough chopped
¼ cup capers drained
2 red bell peppers sliced in strips
½ red onion sliced medium thin
3 cups artichoke hearts drained
½ cup white wine
Instructions: Preheat 375
1) Melt 2 of the 6 tablespoons of butter or oil in medium pan. Add peppers, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring after 2-3. Don’t let them burn but a little charring is good.
2) Add onions cook uncovered 2-3 minutes, stirring.
3) Add wine and lemon juice, let bubble for a few minutes then add capers, garlic and artichoke hearts. Turn heat off
4) Transfer pepper artichoke mixture to a deep casserole dish.
5) Place chicken on top of veg mix.
6) Smear remaining butter/oil on top of chicken and sprinkle with sea salt, ppr and paprika for color.
7) Bake for 1 hour or 1 hr 15 minutes or until internal temp is 165 degrees.
Serve on top of rice or Kale.
★¨`*•♫.• Thank you for coming to visit my page daily <3
★ FOLLOW ME —> https://www.facebook.com/tonja.zickefoosebusch
★ MY BLOG —> https://tonjabusch.wordpress.com/
★ MY GROUP—-> www.facebook.com/groups/TeamSkinny01/
★ MY PINTEREST—->https://www.pinterest.com/tonjabusch/