LEMON MONKEY BREAD
My friend Paula’s Lemon Monkey Bread. I love Monkey Bread and all things lemon so you can bet I will be making this one again very, very soon!
12 Rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. Cut rolls in half and place in a greased 9×13″ pan.
2. Drizzle with the melted butter.
3. Mix lemon zest and sugar together in a small bowl. Sprinkle HALF of the lemon mixture or roll the bread pieces to coat the rolls. Cover and let raise till doubled in size.
4. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on top. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan.
5. Combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over rolls while still warm. Enjoy !!!