SKILLET CHICKEN FAJITAS
4 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
3 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
4 Tbsp. Fajita Seasoning (I recommend the brand ‘Fiesta Brand’)
3 Tbsp. Liquid Smoke
1 1/2 Lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 medium Onion
1/2 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
1/2 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
9 (8-inch) Whole Wheat Low Carb Tortillas (I recommend the brand ‘La Tortilla Factory’)
1 Lime, zest
Sour Cream, optional topping
Salsa, optional topping
Cheddar Cheese, optional topping
Guacamole, optional topping
1. In a large zip lock bag, combine 2 tbsp. olive oil, lemon juice, fajita seasoning, liquid smoke, and chicken breasts. Seal and toss in the bag to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Remove chicken from the marinade and place in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until cooked through.
4. In the meantime, wrap tortillas in foil and warm them in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove chicken from skillet and slice into strips. (Skillet will be reused). Set chicken aside.
6. Add remaining olive oil into the skillet. Fry the onions and bell peppers until crisp and tender.
7. Add sliced chicken to the onions and bell peppers. Zest 1/2 of the lime on top. Serve hot with toppings. Makes 9 Servings. ★
★¨`*•♫.•Pass it on!! Give someone else a reason to smile. ♫ ..•* ★
┊┊┊ ❤ Follow me —> https://www.facebook.com/tonja.zickefoosebusch
┊┊ ❤ Lose Weight NOW —> http://mrsbusch.SBC90.com/?SOURCE=WP
┊ ❤ Join my Group—-> www.facebook.com/groups/TeamSkinny01/
❤ Fire your boss here!—->http://mrsbusch.WinWithSBC.com/