Slow Cooker Chicken & Broccoli (over rice)
6 – 8 Chicken thighs cut up (or 3 – 5 breasts cut up)
1 can Cheddar cheese soup
1 can Cream of chicken soup
1 can Chicken broth
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
4 cups Cooked rice
3 to 4 cups Broccoli (florets fresh)
1/2 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Put everything in except greek yogurt and shredded cheese in the slow cooker.
2. Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
3. In a rice cooker (or however you like), cook the rice.
7. Stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese with the crock pot mixture.
8. Stir, Enjoy over a bowl of rice.