SOPAPILLA DESSERT TACOS
By: Dorothy Kern
Upgrade your ice cream sundae with Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ soft flour tortillas made into a quick and easy cinnamon-sugar shell.
4 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ soft flour tortillas (from 6.7-oz package)
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 teaspoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 pint vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
Whipped cream and additional ground cinnamon, if desired
Step by Step
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
2. Place 4 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ soft flour tortillas on cookie sheet. Brush insides of tortillas with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
3.In small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly into each tortilla.
4. Bake about 7 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool completely, 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, let 1 pint vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt stand at room temperature about 5 minutes to soften. Stir remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon into ice cream. Return to freezer until ready to serve.
6. To assemble dessert tacos, place 2 small scoops ice cream in each tortilla. Top each with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon
☆ Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing ☆
☆ Follow me —> https://www.facebook.com/tonja.zickefoosebusch
☆ My Fan Page —> https://www.facebook.com/tonja.busch.90
☆ Weight Loss Group—-> www.facebook.com/groups/TeamSkinny01/
☆ My Recipe Page—-> https://www.facebook.com/TonjaRecipes