SPINACH – BANANA – YOGURT SMOOTHIE
• 1 cup Almond Milk or fat-free milk or Coconut Milk
• 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt ( I have used flavored when I can’t find plain)
• 1 banana, frozen and chunked (Slice it and freeze it ahead of time, without skin)
• 2 cups fresh spinach
1. In a blender, mix Almond Milk, Yogurt, and Banana. Blend until Smooth.
2. Then add Spinach and put on liquefy until smooth.
You can add a packet of stevia if plain yogurt is not your thing. But the banana flavor is what comes through, you don’t even taste the spinach.
I often use this in place of breakfast or lunch. But not both!
Green & Tasty!
Number of servings 2
Per Serving: 123 Calories, 17g Carbs, 2g Fat, 14g Protein, 162g Sodium, 10g Sugar
★¨`*•♫.• Thank you for coming to visit my page daily <3
★ Follow me —> https://www.facebook.com/tonja.zickefoosebusch
★ Lose Weight NOW —> http://mrsbusch.SBC90.com/
★ Join my Group—-> www.facebook.com/groups/TeamSkinny01/
★ Fire your boss here!—->http://mrsbusch.WinWithSBC.com/